- Any information on this website may be changed without notice.
- All content on this website, © Laser Adventure Northampton
- Bookings – A 50% deposit (half of which is non-refundable) will be paid before the day, either that or full payment. If booking is cancelled the payment if made in full will be refunded minus 25% of the deposit.
- Refusal of booking/entry – if they are under age, under the influence of alcohol, are physically or mentally unfit to participate, considered to be a danger to themselves other participants and members of staff, or are displaying aggressive and abusive behaviour (verbal or physical). If any of the above occurrences apply, the booking will be deemed cancelled with no refunds.
- If any individuals prove to be trouble makers and violate game rules they will be excluded from the game/or premises without refund.
- Bad weather and other unavoidable circumstances. If they prevent us from opening on the day of your booking, you may have the opportunity to reschedule the day which is mutually suitable between you and Laser Adventure Northampton. If you decide otherwise, a full refund including deposit will be returned.
- Group bookings – Minimum number for a group is 10 due to the games not being as fun or exciting if numbers are below this figure. If however, you would like to book a time slot for a number below 10, the price for 10 players may be charged.
- Arrival times – please arrive no later than the time stated for start as we will have timed the schedule to include the briefing at the beginning before the game commences. If you miss the briefing, you may not be able to participate due to having not been informed of the safety and rules of play. Depending on circumstance, no refund may be issued.
- Personal safety/health requirements – correct clothing/footwear. Listen to all safety instructions and briefings carefully. You must understand that you will be participating under the circumstance that you take full responsibility for your own safety including any minors for whom you have responsibility. You must sign a disclaimer which you must read thoroughly before taking part in the game. If after the safety talk you do not wish to participate, a refund will be given to you alone and the 25% un-refundable booking deposits still stand un-refundable. If under 18, the disclaimer must be signed either by a parent before hand or the guardian responsible for you on the day.
- Equipment – if any of the laser tag equipment or props/obstacles owned by Laser Adventure Northampton or the Owner of the premises are damaged on purpose it will be classed as an act of vandalism and the persons involved will be required to pay/replace the damaged goods. If this fails, Laser Adventure Northampton retain the right to press charges against the individuals involved.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in area in which you are domiciled.
The Company will not be liable for any delay or failure to carry out any of its rights, duties and responsibilities under these Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure is caused by circumstances outside of the control of The Company, including, but not limited to acts of god, war, civil disorder or industrial dispute.
Failure by this Company to enforce any of its rights under these Terms of Business is not to be regarded as a waiver of those rights unless the waiver is confirmed in writing. If this Company decides to waive any of its rights under these Terms of Business, this will not inhibit this Company from enforcing those rights at any or all times in the future.